Terms & Conditions
• In addition to works of Coins Boutique this site also contains matter, which is covered by copyright licensed to us and owned by third parties, these works are therefore unavailable for republication.
• You may view, download and print catalogue or other ordering material for personal use only.
• All images and text are Coins Boutique USA −2012. If you wish to use any images from this site you must first contact the webmaster at info@coinsboutique,com to secure written permission.
• Coins Boutique reserves the right to refuse or reduce supply to any individual, company or destination for any reason, including but not restricted to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or description, failure in payment, or where fulfillment of the order may expose the company to unnecessary risk.
• All items shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
• All prices are correct at the time of issue and are subject to change without notice. • Orders placed in California, USA incur a state tax of 8.25%,
• All purchases must be paid for in full prior to shipment of goods. At their discretion Coins Boutique may contact customers to request identification documentation and confirmation of credit card billing address. This is done as a security precaution against fraudulent transactions. Coins Boutique adheres to a strict security policy and any information provided by customers for the purposes of identification will only be used by Coins Boutique and will not be sold or forwarded to any third party.
• Orders can only be placed by people legally able to enter into a contract.
• All shipping costs are subject to change without notice. • Shipping costs will vary based on destination. • Shipping is automatically calculated during the ordering process. • Non-USA overseas customers will be emailed to confirm shipping costs upon receipt of their order. • Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes, such charges are the responsibility of the customer. • Coins Boutique will not be a party to the avoidance of import taxes, charges or fees in foreign countries.
• Coins Boutique is based in California USA and operates within the normal laws of commerce under California business law. Any disputes will be held under Californian Californian Court of Law.